My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 25, 2009

25th September 2009

Drove home in the sun, got home and it was starting to get dark :-(...

Cooked tea with wifey then set about cleaning the bike in preparation for the weekend.

Did a 'proper' job! chain off de-grease, cassette strip down and cleaned all the gunk off!

This has probably been the longest time the bike has not been cleaned, nearly 3 weeks! The chain was in desperate need of a lube, and I cant bring myself to put oil on a dirty chain...

3 comments:

Red Bike said...

My poor MTB has been sat in the garage all muddy for nearly a week now.

John Berry said...

Ohhhh man...I just cant leave the bike to rot away, It is getting difficult to find time to clean the bike now though...hence out at night...I must be weird!

Anonymous said...

Quick - phone the police - there's a skinny bloke fiddling with your bike.
mik

Post a Comment