My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st September 2009

Worked late :-( ...didn't get home until 7:15 it was already getting to dark out :-(

Decided against going out...so cooked instead :-)

Wifey found this blog...http://www.freestylecookery.com/ and we had a go at Crispy Soy Honey Pork Mince, It was perfect!

Must make twice the effort tomorrow!

Weather forecast is sh1te so I expect to go out for an hour at lunch time on the Peugeot, I expect I will give the TT a miss and may go out for another blast on the Peugeot instead.

The Justgiving page has now expired for JOGLE, had a few emails today...The final total raised was a whacking £3313.73 ...Thank you to everybody that donated to Joy, Jim and myself for our small little cycle jaunt-et :-)

2 comments:

Rafe said...

Nice links, chap is in Abingdon which is where my wife was born and near work. But now I find you have a daughter AND a wife AND a stupid commute AND still manage lunatic miles on a bike.

John Berry said...

Ahhh Rafe I have a son as well :-)

The family ....Wife, son (18), daughter (16), Dog, 3 cats, then at the bottom of the list Me :-)

I spent many happy years at Benson, so spent a lot of time in Abingdon and Didcot, My son was born in the John Radcliffe hospital in Oxford :-)

I do actually find it VERY difficult to fit everything that I want to do in, so I make as much use of the summer days that I can, Over the winter I turn very grumpy!

Post a Comment