My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

12th September 2009 (Saturday)

Got up and went straight ot on the Chippenham Wheelers chain gang...

It was quite a good pace today :-) The sun was out and it was really nice...I returned back home via Lacock and over Naish Hill..

The Garmin had the ride as 45.68 miles in 2 hours 20 minutes with an average speed of 19.5 mph (Prior to Naish Hill it was 20.4 mph) The GPS trace can be found here...

When I got back home I sat showered and changed in shorts an T then chilled out in the Sun for a while.

I did have plans for doing an oil change on the cars...But I really didn't feel like it, so I pootled around in the garden all afternoon cleaning and fiddling with bikes :-) I added a bikes post to the blog as well...here... and on the stats page.

Just after 5 wifey n me went for a doggie cycle ride and food out in Lacock :-)

Whilst at the pub the sun was highlighting some fantastic colours on the trees.

Unfortunately it was dark by the time we got back home :-(

But a fantastic sunny day :-) and tomorrow is forecast to be some of the same :-)

The Garmin had the evening ride as 7.66 miles in 56 minutes with an average speed of 8.1 mph, The GPS trace can be found here...

2 comments:

Red Bike said...

Thats a cracking pace even for a chain-gang.

Two rides in one day. What a way to enjoy the sun!

John Berry said...

Perfect :-)... I cant think of a better way to enjoy a summers evening.

Post a Comment