My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15th September 2009

I have been feeling completely run down and tired ALL day, I think it may be wise to have a bit of a rest this evening.

It could well be that I am a summer person and hate dark nights and dark mornings, I always feel tired during the winter.....I think I may be solar powered.

May actualy sit down and watch a film tonight......

3 comments:

Joby said...

District 9 if you haven't already seen it, although I suppose that this comment is a bit late :)

John Berry said...

Actually I sat down and watched District 9....

Genius film, loved it!

Actually very thought provoking and entertaining, looking forward to District 10 :-) (They better make one!)

The Former 550 Pound Cyclist said...

Bruno Meets District 9 would be AMAZING

Post a Comment