My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

6th August 2009

Worked at home today, wanted to go out for a quick ride at lunchtime...it was raining....

Waited until 5:30 and it was still raining, but I felt the need to go out so I did.

It was very tough going, mainly because I had been sat on my arse all day. It felt like I was riding through treacle.

The cycle computer had the ride as 23.39 miles in 1 hour 22 minutes with 1,321 feet climb.

I registered for another Audax today...The Dartmoor Devil on October 25th

I am also thinking about doing the Fred Whitton four seasons challenge.

Ohhhhh I have now cycled 10001.68 miles since April 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment