My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5th August 2009

Had to go to work today :-(

But I finished early enough to get back for the time trial :-)

I turned up and signed in, getting an early number this week (5) :-)

The Aero Bars make a massive difference :-) I overtook number 4 in the first 2 miles, Number 3 was passed in the first 4 and number 3 was passed at 7 miles...number 1 didn't finish.

Nobody passed me this week ;-) and Number 6 finished well over a minute after me...

I was the first one across the finish line :-)

The official finish time was 25 minutes 4 seconds for the 10 miles, last week in the rain it was 27 minutes 11 seconds and the first time on the course it was 25 minutes 40 seconds.

The Gps track of the TT can be found here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment