My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 3, 2009

3rd August 2009

Aero bars turned up from Wiggle today....well at least I had to stop by City Link and pick them up on the way home....

After about 2 minutes of looking at the bits 'n' bobs I realised it was going to take longer than 5 minutes to fit them....So I headed of on my 'Normal 20' without them :-(

I think the wind direction was almost perfect for a good round trip time...
1800 Light Rain Showers 17.9 °C S 14 mph
12 km 1014 hPa, Falling
1900 Medium-level Cloud 17.3 °C S 13 mph
30 km 1014 hPa, Falling

At 10 miles the computer average speed was showing 20.2 mph, by the time I reached Sutton Benger I was averaging 21.5 mph :-)

The ride along Sutton Lane was hard work and when I reached the top of Chippenham town I was down to 21 mph....The I came across slow traffic :-(

I ended up arriving home having done the 21.28 miles in 1 hour 1 minute 50 seconds with an average speed of 20.6 mph

The GPS track can be found here...

After tea I fitted the Aero Bars,,and had a quick go on the turbo trainer, not uncomfortable at all :-) Lets see how fast I go now :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment