My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

9th March 2010

Had loads of stuff turn up from wiggle today :-)

2 new bottle carriers for the Dawes Hybrid (The one on it is knackered!)
Set of lights for the Hybrid (A good set of cateye's....son borrowed the last set)
Bar tape for the Merida
Bar end mirror for the Merida

It was great...just like Christmas :-)

After the touchy feely with the new toys I ate tea then spent the night playing computer games...
Back to Counter Strike Source tonight :-)

4 comments:

Judith said...

Just like Christmas...woo hoo...THe Mirror is a great idea.

Clive Chapman said...

Shiney kit, shiney kit! LOL!

Red Bike said...

I was looking at one the lower end cateye LED lights as a backup light for these tours I've got planned. One of the lights where the batteries last for days, so I don't have to worry about running out of juice.

Unfortunately, having finally seen one of these lights in action I think I will be saving up for one of the 'good ones' too!

Les Beales said...

I bought a couple bits and Bobs over the weekend from wiggle 15% whoop

Post a Comment