My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24th March 2010

I had to go to work today :-(

I was hoping to get away at a reasonable time and get out for a cycle ride...but it didn't happen :-(
I didn't even get out for a lunchtime walk :-(

On the plus side I did upgrade the firmware on my phone and it is now working properly again...I even managed to get Orange Maps working!

When I got home I had tea then sorted my laptop out in preparation for NCR5 over Easter, mobile phone installed and set up as a modem, Garmin drivers installed and checked that upload/download working.

I managed to call Red bikes and make first contact :-)

3 comments:

Matt said...

Sounds like you had a productive, Tech type evening. I hope you are not too upset by the extra 10% they are sticking on Cider!

John Berry said...

@Matt...I am gutted by it :-(.....I said to wifey this morning to stop buy Cider in the weekly shop!

On the plus side it will help reduce the calorie intake :-)

Rafe said...

10% on cider is very very poor. I've quite gotten back into cider of late :(

Post a Comment