My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30th March 2010

I felt really tired and worn out today at lunch time, I did go out for my lunch time walk but only did the short 2.5 mile walk.

My new wheels turned up today :-). When I got home I had tea then spent some quality time swapping the tubes, tyres and cassette from the old to the new :-)

I put the bike on the stand and adjusted the brake blocks to match the rim location.

When I gave the wheel a quick spin it was noticeably smoother than the old one :-)

I did find the wear warning rather humorous...

Be warned falling bikes may cause an accident!

When I had finished tinkering I replaced the rather worn out and smelly bar tape with some nice squidgy new stuff :-)

I was going to sort the Dawes out for Friday, but I spent so long pampering the Merida that I ran out of time...So Thursday will be the final check, lube and adjust for the Dawes...

2 comments:

richb said...

White bar tape, you might regret that mate.

richb said...

White bar tape, you might regret that mate.

Post a Comment