My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

17th March 2010

Worked from home today :-)

Picked up the Peugeot at lunchtime, it has a shiny new BB (Bottom Bracket) - A little narrower than the original and now the gears change smoothly :-)

After yesterdays glorious sunshine we decided to have BBQ for tea today :-) - I do like a nice BBQ...

It took a bit longer to cook than I had expected, so I was a little late setting of on my bike ride :-(

As I was late I didn't have time to do my Normal 20 route, so I headed out on my 16 mile route on the Peugeot, extending the route to stop at the cycle club meeting...

It was REALLY easy going compared to the weight and drag of the Dawes, I am starting to think the hand issues and the drag of the bike may actually make the NCN 5 trip tougher than JOGLE!

The Garmin had today's ride as 19.7 miles in 1 hour 16 minutes with an average speed of 15.5 mph, route here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment