My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3rd March 2010

Spent a little longer at work than I had planned...When I got home I got changed and went straight out on the bike.

I only had time for an hours ride so I popped out on the lanes for a 16 mile ride, there was one hell of a head wind on the outbound stretch :-(
1900 Medium-level Cloud 2.7 °C ENE 15 mph

30 km 1017 hPa, Falling
2000 Low-level Cloud 2.0 °C ENE 16 mph

28 km 1017 hPa, Falling
But the homestretch was great :-)

The Garmin had the ride as 16 miles in 1 hour 4 minutes with an average speed of 14.9 mph, route here...

Garmin connect is being irritating again so I have uploaded it to RidewithGPS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment