My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 22, 2010

22nd March 2010

Managed to get out for a 3 mile lunchtime walk the phone and RunGPS had a hissy fit so it failed to track the walk properly...I plotted the route in Gmaps Pedometer to see how far I went.

I am seriously thinking about changing the firmware on the phone, it takes 15 minutes to boot up properly....

I finished work late and hence got home late, but I really wanted to take the Peugeot out and test the freehub...

I got changed as soon as I got in, faffed about sorting the lights, cycle computer and me out then set of for an 8 mile ride....I was surprised how much I enjoyed such a short ride!!!

Problem was it took longer to change before and after the ride than the ride actually took :-)

The Garmin had the ride as 8.36 miles in 31 minutes with an average speed of 15.7 mph, route here...

The freehub worked flawlessly, but if it does play up I have found a supplier on ebay that does them for £10 :-)

I will be working at home tomorrow and I have a good friend pitching up for a ride in the evening.....

1 comments:

Ray D said...

'GOOD!' friend lol ;-)

Post a Comment