My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5th January 2010

Managed to make it in to work, it was very icy conditions, when the snow started falling in Warwick and the met-office forecast was for heavy snow I headed home at lunch time.

The snow was starting to settle on the Fosse-Way, I think the road would become very difficult a few hours later!


When I got home I booted the work laptop up and spent the afternoon working in front of the fire :-)

No cycling this evening, spent my time shooting Zombies in Left4Dead 2 :-)

Not sure if I will make it out tomorrow either, weather forecast is for some heavy snow, so may just spend an hour indoors on the rollers, we will have to see.

1 comments:

Red Bike said...

I've decided to knock cyling on the head for a week or two aswell. Too cold for me!

Post a Comment