My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13th January 2010

Worked from home again today :-) I had an awful night, I woke up at 3:30 am coughing badly, eventually getting back to sleep for a few hours...I woke up feeling tired!

I spent the day working on the laptop, in-front of the fire :-) again I started to feel better as the day wore on....

At 5:30 I thought I would have another roller session, this time I used 'The Sufferfest' Downward Spiral...It is a different format to 'The Fight Test', in 'The Downward Spiral' it is 8 sessions of decreasing time with full on effort with rest periods in between, then a 5 minute rest period and another 8 sessions...

For the first 8, I used the large chain ring and 17 cassette, for the second 8 I decided to make it tough by dropping on to 12 rear cassette...

By the end of the session was well and truly knackered!

The computer had the session as 1 hour with an average speed of 25.2 mph covering 25.31 miles with a maximum speed of 46.1 miles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment