My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

21st January 2010

It's wifey's night out, so when I got in from work I had evening meal straight away...

I faffed around for half an hour or so to let the food settle, then I got changed and had a quick hour on the rollers :-)

It was another 'Fight Club' session but I finished of the last 10 minutes with a middle bit of 'Downward Spiral' :-)

The computer had the session as 1 hour with an average speed of 25.4 mph covering a total distance of 25.46 miles...

I have now done a totally mad 12.5 hours on the rollers this year....I may have to clean the bike(s) tomorrow evening because I refuse to do more miles on the trainer than I do outside!

3 comments:

Red Bike said...

My turbo is now on ebay.
I need the money and i'm finding riding indoors so depressing I can't stand the sight of the thing.

John Berry said...

But its an I-Magic......that's not depressing....its cool

I would almost kill for one.....

Rafe said...

Before long you'll be doing Fight Club followed by Downward Spiral...

Post a Comment