My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 29, 2010

29th January 2010

Another night off :-)

I have been tinkering with http://ridewithgps.com (Thanks Chas) for planning and saving my routes (since bikehike has stopped saving)..

It is almost exactly what I am looking for, a very sleek interface and very quick, it is also allows uploading and analysis of Garmin data - The only down side so far is lack of Open Cycle Map support...But I guess I cant have everything!

I have sorted out a route for tomorrow


The Audax (Windrush Winter Warmer) route for Sunday looks interesting :-) - It takes a fair time to convert a route sheet into a Garmin map...Especially if you dont know the roads!


I am looking forwards to getting back out on the bike over the weekend :-)

-----Update----
The White Horse Challenge entry is now open :-) So I have entered :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment