My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

4th January 2010

Back at work :-(

Was one hell of a shock to the system geting up at 5:30, spent more than 15 minutes clearing ice from the car windscreen :-(

Managed to make it out for my normal lunchtime walk (A couple of miles to Warwick centre and back), I couldn't face a salad box for lunch so ended up having a Cornish Pasty instead (Although it didn't taste like any Cornish pasty I have ever had before! No lumps of meat it was more of a paste).

I felt really tired mid afternoon, I am guessing it is because I have got used to a more active day and the early start was a bit of a kick, I have also had a back ache all day, I think it may be a side effect of one of yesterdays tumbles.

When I got home I got changed into summer cycle gear and spent 45 minutes on the rollers, the computer had the ride as 45 minutes with an average speed of 20.1 mph (13/34 gear) covering 15.17 miles, this calculates my cadence at just under 100 rpm :-)

After the session my back felt get good and I felt wide awake...now my back is starting to ache again :-(

I think I would prefer spending my days cycling instead of working....

0 comments:

Post a Comment