My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

5th December 2009

I was exhausted last night! I woke up quite late (for me) this morning at 8:30.

I got up changed straight into cycle gear, had cereal for breakfast and sauntered over to the Cemetery for the Chain Gang.

There were a fair few of us and we split in to two groups, I was in the fast group (What else would you expect!)

It was a nice fast ride and I got back home feeling I had accomplished something.

The Garmin had the ride as 40.86 miles in 2 hours 15 minutes with an average speed of 18 mph.

When I got back home I was minging...not everybody had mudguards fitted!!!

After my nice warm shower and change, I had a couple of bacon sarnies for lunch.

I spent a few hours making some mincemeat (Gonna make some mince pies tomorrow :-), I prefer home made mincemeat as you know exactly what you are eating, and I always reduce the amount of sugar and increase the amount of brandy :-) - I have used a variation of the Delia recipe for a number of years now and it is really easy and tastes great :-)

After the mincemeat was settled into the front porch I cleaned up the Peugeot, Tomorrows ride is going to be a bit longer and more interesting so I shall be taking the Merdia out (The first time in quite some time)

0 comments:

Post a Comment