My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2nd December 2009

Worked from home today :-)

Managed to get out for a nice 20 miles at lunch time :-)

I am certain it was dry when I left my desk to get changed, as I headed out of the door the heavens opened, and it continued raining for the whole hour :-(

Although the bike got wet it did appear to stay clean :-)

The Garmin had the ride as 21.67 miles in 1 hour 13 minutes, the route can be found here...

When I eventually finished work I spent a quality evening hanging a new bedroom door for my son.

2 comments:

Lost Sheep said...

Sounds about right with the weather - it's being very temperamental these days.

John Berry said...

Lost..I really do hate this time of the year, I am sure I am solar powered, I loath the cold and the dark...

I am already planning next summer :-)

Post a Comment