My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30th December 2009

Today would have been a perfect day for losing myself in cycling, Wifey, Daughter and Son all went of to the London smog for the day, leaving me home alone :-)

Problem is I feel very bad about leaving the dog by herself for to long, I walked the family (and dog) to the railway station and took a long walk back with the dog, getting thoroughly drenched and frozen.

I had intentions of going out for an hour at lunchtime...but it was still raining... so I thought I would go out later....I didn't.

Instead I spent the day tidying up the house and fiddling with Fedora Linux on the Laptop.

I did bring the Peugeot in and stick it on the stand and dried of/lubed the chain, I finally got round to sorting out the front de-railer adjustments so I can change up gears again :-)

Ohhhhh I registered for the Dragon Ride today...A little jaunt around the Welsh mountains in June

1 comments:

Clive Chapman said...

That area of the Dragon is bloody hard work carrying a bloody great Bergen, never mind trying to pedal around it! Sennybridge...Lovely...Not...

Post a Comment