My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

4th December 2009

What a long day...Up at normal time, finished work at 5, long journey back home (What the hell are caravan's doing out at this time of the year?), ate food (Quickly) then walked down to the Chippenham Neeld Hall to watch the Chippenham Light Operatic group (CLOGS) (A musical theatre group that wifey and daughter belong to) rendition of Carousel.

My daughter played the part of the dancing bear (As well as some other parts)

It was a very well presented show, but not really my cup of tea....(I was very tired and have a short attention span when it comes to just watching things) I decided that falling asleep whilst watching a show wasn't a good idea so I walked on home at the mid show break.

So no cycling today, but I have a reasonably interesting weekend planned :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment