My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

10th December 2009

Got home from work at a reasonable time for a change :-)

Got changed into summer gear and popped onto the rollers, I was given a stop time of 7:30 by wifey....

I started spinning away at 6:52 and stopped at 7:32....A really.....REALLY tough 40 minutes, I was very tired and soaked in sweat at the end.

It was an awful lot smoother than Monday and I felt a lot more comfortable on the rollers, it will still be a while before I move out of the doorway!.

I was doing some work on a presentation at work today and I think I have under-calculated my cycling miles this year by nearly 200 miles - I will leave it as it is because I cant be arsed to go back through the whole year to check where the error has arisen, I also calculated my total driving mileage (Just to and from work for the year) as over 23,000 miles, when you factor in walking and cycling miles it hits over 33,000 miles! (I must be mad)

1 comments:

Joby said...

23k miles in a car? Christ - I do 14 miles a week :O)

Post a Comment