My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st December 2009

Got in...Got changed and did a 30 minute session on the Turbo Trainer.

The idea was to hold as high a cadence as I could manage for the 30 minutes, not having a cadence computer is a bit of a pain so I resorted to counting the revolutions over a minute period...

Early on when I thought I was doing well...I was disappointed to find I was only doing 97 rpm so I put a bit more effort in!

At one point I counted 117 rpm, it just didn't feel natural, I am told that the more I practice at high cadence the easier it will become.....let's see!

The statistics for November are...

Distance:591.67 mi
Max Distance:68.30 mi
Time:37:15:56 h:m:s
Elevation Gain:6,598 m
Max Elevation Gain:1,775 m
Avg Speed:15.9 mph
Max Speed:42.1 mph
Calories:43,548 C

Damn I hate the winter!

After the Turbo I showered changed, ate tea then spent a quality evening shooting zombies on L4D 2 :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment