My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 26, 2010

26th February 2010

Had a another really tough day at work...didn't even have a chance to break away at lunchtime :-(

I had my lunch brought to me!

When I eventually got home my legs were aching due to not moving! I am really looking forward to tomorrow's ride now!!!

I did intend to have a slow weeks riding but I never intended to substitute it with work...

I had a healthy portion of pasta and bolognese for tea then set about giving the Merida a going over for tomorrow, the cassette was replaced, the front mudguard removed (so I can get the bike in the car), the gears were adjusted to perfection and finally the tyres pumped up to the max :-)

After the bike was sorted I OCR'd the route sheet, increased the font size (I have reached the age where my eyes only work at arms length), laminated the output and resurrected the giant bulldog clips :-)

The only issue may be the rattling of the bulldog clips may get in the way of my tranquillity...

And just to remind you, here's tomorrows wee jolly :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment