My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

17th February 2010

Worked from home today :-)

Spent ALL day on my arse in front of the fire, working on the laptop...

At 5:30 I stopped and cooked some Beef with Oyster sauce and Pak Choi with wifey..

After tea I hopped onto the Peugeot and headed out on my 'Normal 20' route, instead of heading up Sutton Lane - I carried on the B4069 straight to Chippenham (I didn't want to get the bike dirty!)

I headed to the cycle club - I had to hand some of the Brevet cards in from Sunday's Audax, I also needed to sort out some paperwork for the open 25 TT I am running in July.

The Garmin had today's ride as 23.67 miles in 1 hour 23 minutes with an average speed of 17 mph, route here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment