My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

18th February 2010

Didn't go out for a lunch time walk today, it was snowing...

I stayed at work and had roast pork for lunch :-)

The snow started falling really heavily and was settling so I left work and headed home at 2:30...

As I crossed the Cotswolds the snow thankfully stopped...

When I got home I finished of some work, then had an hour on the Turbo...

I loaded up 'The Sufferfest - Downward Spiral' and gave it my all....by the end of it I was completely knackered!

The computer had the session as 1 hour covering 23.65 miles with an average speed of 23.6 miles and a maximum speed of 48.8 mph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment