My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

16th February 2010

Went out for the normal lunchtime walk...2.62 miles in 50 minutes, route here....

Night off, played computer games :-)

More or less finalised plans with Matt for Saturdays ride...It should be good....I will get to burn myself out on the 80 miles there and back....and have a nice leisurely 25 in between :-)

That will be the first 100 of the year, and should make the Gospel Pass mentally a little easier....I hope!

3 comments:

Red Bike said...

Good luck for the 100.
I don't think i've done a 100 yet this year.

Matt said...

Looking forward to it now John!

John Berry said...

@Red...Thxs...I am actualy quite nervous about it! I hope it's not to cold.

@Matt..Im looking forwards to the first 40 and the 25 with you....the rest may be a bit 'interesting'

Post a Comment