My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21st April 2010

Worked from home today...

Didn't do the club TT tonight, instead I planned to do a country lanes ride with Dave Carr and Andy Wiggins :-)

Andy and Dave pitched up at 5:30 ish and we set of at 6 for a nice 25 miles around the lanes

It was a very pleasant sociable ride...although I did find it difficult to slow my pace down...I normally try and get around this route as fast as possible!!!

The Garmin had the ride as 25.79 miles in 1 hour 28 minutes....route here...

When we got back home we had a lovely BBQ and chatted the evening away :-)

We have agreed to repeat the whole process again next Wednesday...This time I will sort out a route south instead of north...

0 comments:

Post a Comment