My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

1st April 2010

The Dawes is all sorted for tomorrow :-) Everything cleaned, checked, adjusted and lubed :-)

I did all of the wheel bearings, interestingly the rear bearings were in need of cleaning and lubing as well...That is ALL of my bikes have had dry freehub side bearings, I must keep a 3000 mile check on them!

Most of the kit is packed up and ready to go, unfortunately the weather forecast is rather unkind :-(

My Stats for March were...
Count:24 Activities
Distance:724.58 mi
Max Distance:79.42 mi
Time44:46:23 h:m:s
Elevation Gain:18,554 ft ft
Max Elevation Gain2,877 ft
Avg Speed:16.2 mph
Max Speed:40.3 mph
Calories:52,090 C

I am currently doing more miles than I did this time last year...perhaps the 11400 mile challenge is actually possible :-)

By this point last year I had only done 1469.77 miles this year I have 1941.72 miles (I am only 59 miles off my plan) - I have some BIG rides in April so I should be back on track in no time at all :-)

2 comments:

Clive Chapman said...

Good luck on NCR5 mate. I think I'll need it for the tiny bit through Brum!

Red Bike said...

Best of luck tomorrow
(and Sat,sun,Mon).

Post a Comment