My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 6, 2009

6th November 2009

Got home and it was raining..

Choice was brave the rain, fit the turbo tyre to the back wheel and have a turbo session or satisfy myself that I have a weekend of cycling planned and missing a wet Friday night wasnt the end of the earth...

I opted for option 3...I did however fit the Crud Catcher RoadRacer mudguards, that turned up today. (Thanks Rafe for the recomendation).

The SKS RaceBlades will now be used on the Peugeot over the winter.

Now listening to Ennio Morricone.....bet you whistle...

1 comments:

Rich said...

Heh, fitted the same guards on the bike last weekend in preparation for the challange ride that never was. Did a turbo session myself tonight before tea. Will not be doing CG this Saturday as I am going walking in Brecon. Might do the leisure ride Sunday lunch. Catch up soon.

Post a Comment