My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

28th November 2009 (Saturday)

Got up and headed to Chippenham Cemetery for the Sunday Chain Gang...

The mud flaps worked perfectly :-) I didn't get soaked from the front wheel and almost everybody that followed me commented on how well they worked :-)

When I got back home (after I showered and changed) I made myself a bacon sarny then took Rosie (Dog) for a walk.

I then started to feel incredibly tired......after A few hours chillin I walked into town for a haircut.

The Garmin had today's ride as 40.86 miles in 2 hours 17 mins with an average speed of 17.8 mph, the route can be found here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment