My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

19th November 2009

Got in, fitted the yellow turbo tyre to the spare back wheel.

After tea I had a 30 minute session on the Turbo Trainer, the idea was to try and hold a high cadence for the entire 30 minutes.

After a rather nice shower I spent the rest of the evening playing computer games....

This evening was Left4Dead 2 :-)

3 comments:

Red Bike said...

Do turbo tyres make a difference?
I tend to just run an old tyre thats too thin to use on the road until I can see the canvas.

John Berry said...

That's what I did last year :-)

Unfortunately wife complained about the smell! and the flecks of rubber that stuck to the front of the tumble drier upset her???

I found that the 'proper' tyre was an awful lot quieter and there was NO smell at all from the bike....just me :-)

I will just see how long it lasts!!! but I am not expecting it to wear rapidly...

The Former 550 Pound Cyclist said...

L4D2 is amazing, you play on xbox live ?

Post a Comment