My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

26th November 2009

Got in from work late......again...

Was home-alone,and games night has been moved to Tuesday so I thought it would be a good idea to go out for a 'proper' ride :-)

I enjoyed yesterday's almost 'Normal 20' ride so much I thought it would be a good idea to do the actual 'Normal 20'..I haven't done the ride for ages (Just checked and it was 14th September).

It is more than a little disheartening to think I was achieving 20+ mph average during the summer, today it was 18.2 mph but I suppose the 6 deg temperature the 10 mph wind the fact that it is pitch black out and the heavy steel framed Peugeot is geared completely differently all contribute to it...

The Garmin had the ride as 21.27 miles in 1 hour 10 minutes with an average speed of 18.2 mph, Route here....

0 comments:

Post a Comment