My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

22nd November 2009 (Sunday)

Got up and went for a nice walk with wifey and dog :-)

When we got back I ate lunch then set of on a shortish ride, I wanted to go for a walk, cycle and cook..I also didn't want to be out all day!

I decided on a nice 35 mile route, I set of cross country....unfortunately it was into wind!

I plodded along into wind for 8 miles then turned down onto a nice long downhill with a tailwind :-)

The plan was to cycle through Devizes on the road, but just outside Melksham I decided to drop down on to the Kennet and Avon canal tow path. It it a hard surface and good enough for a road bike :-)

After Devizes I headed towards Calne and then home.

The cycle computer had the ride as 33.83 miles in 2 hours 17 minutes, the route can be seen here...

Although the canal path was solid enough it was also wet and mucky...the bike definitely needs a good clean now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment