My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

8th October 2009

Got home from work late'ish....got changed for cycling...had evening meal then set off...

I wasn't sure how far I should go, it was bloody cold!

As I got going I warmed up and started to enjoy myself.....so I went further...and further....Then I realised I wasn't going to get back home until 9pm.

About 10 minutes from home the main light battery flattened....good job I have the LED backup :-)

Tonight's ride was 25.5 miles in 1 hour 27 mins (Its strating to get really hard work now its getting colder!) with an average speed of 17.4 mph, GPS track here... (The Garmin site is down again!!! I will upload it to connect tomorrow)


Plan for tomorrow is to work...then clean the bike ready for the weekend...

1 comments:

Red Bike said...

Lights and batteries and the main curse of night riding. I'm always anxious to get back incase the lights run out on me.

Post a Comment