My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14th October 2009

Worked from home today :-)

I managed to get out at lunchtime for a 'proper' ride (The last couple of weeks I have had to do errands - like picking up and dropping of cars).

I headed out on my 'Normal' 20 route, I haven't done it for a long while, I was managing an average of just over 20 mph at the 15 mile point, then I changed my mind about the route and turned right at Christian Malford and headed home across country. The end result was a 23.58 mile ride (instead of a 21.28 mile ride) in 1 hour 16 minutes with an average speed of 18.5 mph, the route can be found here...

I then spent ALL afternoon reviewing a document...... :-(

At 6 I downed tools, ate tea, then at 6:30 I headed out for a short indirect ride to the cycle club.

At the club I bought a Chippenham Wheelers cycle top and a set of arm warmers, so I have a club top to wear on the sportives and audaxes.

The evening ride was 18.07 miles in 1 hour 6 minutes with an average speed of 16.4 mph, route here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment