My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

3rd October 2009

Didn't get up early and didn't go for a walk!

Instead I lit the fire and warmed up in front of it :-)

At 12 I decided that I couldn't sit on my arse all day, cold or no cold I was going out for a cycle ride!

It was wet, cold and windy! Autumn has arrived in Wiltshire :-(

I set of on the Peugeot for a nice easy ride, wasn't sure how far I would go, but as I got going I warmed up nicely and actually started to feel better!

I ended up doing 26.16 miles in 1 hour 38 mins with an average speed of 15.9 mph, GPS trace here...

When I got back home I showered n changed had soup for lunch...now spending the afternoon chilin in front of the fire and TV :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment