My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 5, 2009

5th October 2009

Was heading home early looking forward to a cycle ride! then I got an emergency phone call from work :-(

Got home and started making phone calls and PD'ing the problem....

Managed to break away and get out for a short cycle ride :-) I promised wifey I would only be 30 minutes....an hour later I got home :-)


I stopped along the way and took a couple of photies of the immense lighting....

I found the back-light on the Edge superb (set at 10%)...

The Garmin had the ride as 16.05 miles in 58 minutes with an average speed of 16.6 mph, the GPS trace can be found here...

When I got back home I ate tea and spent all evening on the phone....

1 comments:

Red Bike said...

I'm loving the back-light. I've had to start using a head-torch so that I can see my GPS at night.

Post a Comment