My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7th October 2009

Worked from home today :-)

Had to take the car back to the garage to have the brakes seen to...Loaded the bike into the back of the car, left the car and keys at the garage then cycled home...

18.1 miles with an average speed of 15.7 mph (It was cold and hard work cycling in to wind) , route here...

At lunch time the car was ready to be picked up, so I cycled to the garage (Indirectly) , loaded the bike into the car and drove home...

15.48 miles with an average speed of 18.3 mph (It was warmer and I had a bit of a tail wind for most of the ride :-), route here...

As I didnt have much time I had breakfast cereal for lunch...

I attempted to cook pork shoulder steaks, on a bed of vegetables and a cider sauce for evening meal...it failed (wifey and children ordered Indian takeaway for tea and I had breakfast cereal)

I headed of out for my pre-cycle club ride, it was wet, cold and miserable out, I headed out around the country lanes, I did about 12 miles before arriving at the cycle club at 7:30, I had a couple of tea's and a cherry bake-well the headed on back home at 8:30..

14.42 miles with an average speed of 16.7 mph, route here...

Total distance today was 48 miles...not bad for a wet and miserable work day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment