My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13th October 2009

Got home VERY late from work :-(

I decided I was going to go out for a cycle ride anyway! But I had to eat first!

I made it out on the bike at 7:54pm, intention was to go for an hour ride.....and a miracle, I made it back home in about an hour!

It felt like a 360 degree mammoth head wind, it felt freezing, it felt like I was wading through treacle, I was shocked to see the Lyneham weather observation.
2000 Medium-level Cloud 10.6 °C NNW 5 mph
25 km 1030 hPa, Rising
I was hoping that the ride would wake me up, unfortunately I am now more tired!

The Garmin had the ride as 16.05 miles in 1 hour 1 minutes with an average speed of 15.5 mph, the route is here...

1 comments:

Red Bike said...

There's certainly a 'nip' in the air at night now. Time for winter gloves and even ear warmers.

Post a Comment