My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 228 (Saturday)

Got up late, washed and cleaned the car up, then did shopping with wifey then finally had lunch at Morrisons.

Eventually got out on the bike at 1:30 did my Chippenham > Devizes > Avebury > Calne > Chippenham ride (29.13 miles) (Route here...)

I did 29.13 miles in 1 hour 54 minutes with an average speed of15.2 mph, interestingly all of the hills seemed a doddle, but overall the ride was hard work due to a very tough head wind on the normally nice down hill stretch from Devizes to Avebury so it was a hard pedal down hill!!!!

I stopped at Peddlers when I got to Calne, ordered up a frame pump for the new bike....and was told that the bike will now not be with me till mid January :-(...Ohh well at least I cant be tempted to use it over Christmas now....

0 comments:

Post a Comment