My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 216

Didn't make it out for lunch walk today, it was precipitating heavily

So after my evening meal I went for a long tough turbo training session.

I did 21.1 miles in 1 hour with an obvious average speed of 21.1 mph.

I started with some hill climbing training and then when I got to the top and started down the other side I went for some endurance training, finishing off by continuing down the hill ;-)

When I got of the bike I was steaming, arms aching and tops of legs aching and I felt like I had enough.

Started planning the next cycle ride out with Dave and Joy, plan is to do a Warwick ride on 30th Nov (Proposed route here...), hopefully Marian and Nathan will be able to attend, it would be good to get everybody out together on the road.

I expect I will still be on the Dawes as the new bike isn't expected until December, The extra drag on the cyclo-cross tyres should slow me down a bit :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment