My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 214 (Saturday)

Set of for cycle ride at 1pm.

Headed westerly for a change, Chippenhma -> Corsham -> Box -> Batheaston -> Kingsdown -> Wraxall -> Bradford on Avon -> Trowbridge and I was heading towards Keevil when I got a puncture :-( The slime tube worked perfectly, which is more than can be said for my micro pump...

I pulled a massive thorn out of the tyre and the freen slime sealed, I then went to pump the tyre up and broke the handle on the pump.

I called up wifey and she rescued me again!!!!

I will get a beter emergency pump in my favourite shop on Wednesday.

Today I did 25.86 miles with some chalenging hills before I was forced to give in.

1 comments:

davethea said...

Get a real full length frame pump or an expensive miniature telescopic one. The expensive ones are cheaper that the 3 you break before you learn that I'm right!

Post a Comment