My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 215 (Sunday)

Pumped up tyre when I got back home yesterday, checked on it this morning and it was still up at 5 bar.

I borrowed the pump from Nathan's peugot and fitted it across the top tube, where it fits perfectly, So I think I will get a full size frame pump for the Dawes.

I set of on a repeat of last Sundays ride, Chippenham -> Calne -> Lyneham -> Sutton Benger -> Tytherton Lucas -> Monument Hill -> Stanley -> Chippenham

This time I took the camera!

I took a photy of the plaque on Maud Heaths Causeway

And a couple of photo's of the Causeway itself.


From the Causeway it was a massive climb up Monument Hill and I am REALLY happy as I made it up the hill without standing on the pedals (I sat in the saddle for the whole climb)

The down hill towards Stanley was taken gingerly as the road was very wet and a large amount of the local fields was in the centre of the road.

Today I cycled 25.17 miles in 1 hour 36 minutes with an average speed of 15.6 mph and a top speed of 36.5 mph

0 comments:

Post a Comment