My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 222 (Sunday)

Got up early and it was cold and pouring with rain. So like a lunatic I dressed up in winter warmer cycling stuff and topped it all of with waterproofs.

I did my 'normal 25', my legs were still aching from yesterday it was a real struggle! The rain was torrential (In fact so bad the computer stopped working for a few miles), I was cold! but I still thoroughly enjoyed it, arriving home with my now usual inane grin. How does that work?

So today I did 25 miles in an unknown time (It did feel like an age!) On arriving home I washed the bike, de-gunked the chain and re-oiled it.

Then spent most of the afternoon shooting Zombies with Russ in Left4Dead, before having to stop and cook tea...

1 comments:

Russ said...

MUST....KILL....ZOMBIES.....

Post a Comment