My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 183

WFH Day ;-)

I stopped work at about 11:45 and did my 'normal 20', there was quite a tough head wind on the return leg, but I think the turbo training is paying off as I still manages a respectable 1 hour 15 mins for the 21.58 miles and an average speed of 17 mph.

It is good to get out for a real ride!

We are having another group ride on October 26th and I thought I would change the route a little bit from last time, as cycling 20 miles to the pub was easy...but cycling 30 miles home was a pain... So I have changed the route slightly to give a nice scenic 30 miles to the pub and a more pleasant 20 mile return home. I will try out the route this Saturday to make sure there are NO surprises ;-)

The proposed route is here....'October 26th route'

0 comments:

Post a Comment