My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 176

Worked from home today ;-)

And what a lovely day, I stopped work at 11:45 and did my 'normal 20' .

I did the 21.55 miles in a stonking 1 hour 9 minutes with a new massive avs of 18.4 mph.

There was absolutely NO wind and the sun was out the sky was blue and the temperature was a very pleasant 15 deg. It was good to do the ride without any irritating head winds and I am certain that the Turbo Trainer is helping my road riding technique. I now notice that when my cadence slows down I drop a gear and the speed goes up - sounds blindingly obvious but it's taken a bit of time for me to see the real results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment