My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 173 (Sunday)

Woke up and did normal sunday house tidy, followed by a breakfast and shopping at 'Morrisons' :-)
I managed to eat my own brunch then most of wifey's and daughters. This meant that no matter how I didnt feel like going out for a cycle ride, I had to!

After we got back and unloaded the car, I got changed into my winter cycle clobber, without a rain jacket today because the weather didnt look so bad! about 20 minutes into the ride the heavens opened and I got drenched ;-(

On the plus side I did get blown home as the wind was NNW at 8 mph ;-)

So today I did my 'normal 20' again (21.63 miles) however due to the favourable wind direction I did it in 1 hour 12 minutes with a avs of 17.9 mph :-)

Although when I got home I was soaked I was not cold at all ;-)

I then spent the rest of the day in the kitchen cooking ;-) I made Egg Custard Tart, and Roast Chicken in Cider ;-) (Wifey's B'day T'morrow and family meal today ;-) (I will cook somthing equally as nice tommorow :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment