My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 99

part1....

WFh again today, got up early (6am)

Had some breky then went straight out on bike (on the road at 630)
It was slightly foggy so had lights on bike.

Did the Chippenham -> Dauntsey -> Lyneham -> Calne -> Chippenham route a total of 22.11 miles in 1 hour 17.

There were no chain issues this morning ;-) and the cool damp air made it quite a refreshing start, at the top of Dauntsey Hill I broke through the cloud into bright sunshine, returning into cool refreshing cloud at Calne.

Aim is to go out again this evening in reverse direction ;-)

Part 2...

Stopped work at 16:45 and set of on the reverse ride of the morning.

Cycled 21.61 miles in 1 hour 17, It was hot and hard work.

The chain popped of the front again at Lyneham, I managed to re-seat it with a roadside twig, there was no other problems after. When I got back home I re-adjusted the de-railer.

Ohhhh tomorrow is Day 100 and I only have to do just over 1/2 mile to do 1500 miles since day 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment